This privacy notice is effective 1st October 2018
The “Timetable 2 Weeks” IOS app is provided by src-code.co.uk. The data controller for src-code.co.uk is the developer of the app (Simon Roach). A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact src-code.co.uk through the app or directly via email.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Timetable 2 Weeks. We do this to help make sure the app is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages or screens you visit on Timetable 2 Weeks
- how long you spend on each page or screen
- how you got to the app
- what you click on while you’re using the app
Other than your name and e-mail (as referenced above), we do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics so it is not possible for us to identify who you are from the analytics generated.
We also collect the analytics data in order to:
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- gather feedback to improve our service
- improve the app by monitoring how you use it
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with Google Analytics. We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to other websites
Following this link to another website or app
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer